I still has dem!
So today at work, I was sitting at my desk discussing something with my boss. I had been hungry, so I'd popped a bag of microwave popcorn and had a bowl of it in my lap. Suddenly, popcorn went flying everywhere!
Cookie Boss: [staring at me in consternation] How did that even happen?!
Me: It's a gift.
Cookie Boss: But there was no reason! You didn't even move. It was like some quantum thing.
Me: How long have you been laughing at me for dropping things, spilling things, and tripping over my own feet? I've been here almost a year now. You should know that I have a high level of klutziness, even when the very law of physics countermand it.*
It's true. I am terminally clumsy (I blame my long limbs). And there really was no logical reason that my popcorn suddenly spilled all over me and the floor. It's just one of those constant things in my life, and I've come to accept it.
*Okay, I admit that I probably did not use the word countermand in a conversation, but I don't remember the exact wording, so I'm putting this as "close enough".
19 March 2010
10 March 2010
02 March 2010
I am not very good about updating here lately, and I am definitely not very good about keeping up with regular weekly things like Tackle-It Tuesday. Today, however, I'm counting some stuff toward this effort: Today I'm tackling the paying of bills and sending some money as donations and such.
- Stare out at the snow. YES!! Did this.
- Hope the snow stops falling so we can run errands tomorrow. YES!! Did this. And then ran those errands.
- Rest and get better. Started on this, but we both have a long way to go until we're all the way better.
- Craft with paper. Hmm, started to do it, but didn't get far.
- Watch Elmo with my Little Bug. YES, I definitely did this.