21 December 2005

Good news

Well, the job news is looking up, at least. I had an interview this afternoon, for a position as a math teacher at the local private Christian school. I really like the administrator, and the staff and faculty that I have met. It seems like the timing is right, and I really do want to get into teaching, and I would like to help people learn math. My main concern is that I need to make sure to earn enough money to make ends meet, and this position is basically temporary (early spring through the end of the year). However, the school really seems to like me, and they certainly need to fill the position.

Jeff has an interview tomorrow, for a system administrator position with a large citrus distribution company. I am praying that he'll get a great job, as a special Christmas gift. If this is the one the Lord has for him, I'm praying that Jeff will get it and be encouraged.

1 comment:

Sher said...

I hope you both get the new jobs. Merry Christmas!