03 January 2006

Happy birthday to Jeff! We almost didn't have a party for him, but Jerry drove the van and parked it along Goshen, where our back wall is. We were able to climb over our wall and drive over to the Feelys' for dinner with them and the grandparents.

We had a busy holiday season, and now it's over. I'm heading south tomorrow for work. I plan to be done with that stage of my life in the next week or so. I'm tired of everything, and life is not easy. Even though it was great to see all my family and many of my friends, I'm just tired.

I'm thinking that I probably will accept the middle school teaching job, if/when they offer it to me. It's the kind of work that I want, and it's only a few miles from home. As soon as I get a contract, I am so out of Boeing.

Till next time, I remain yours truly...

1 comment:

Sher said...

Let's visit when you are down here. I miss you.