27 March 2006

I am a camera

Or, at least, my digital camera is.

I cleaned out my memory card, since I haven't been doing much with my camera for several months and finally picked it up again. If anyone cares, I'll try and document some of our lives and adventures. =)

The pics from the memory card stretch WAY back into 2005. Lots of memories, and some pictures I tried to get of the cats (who will never stay still long enough to let me get a good shot).
I present to you Touchy and Hobbes, the cutest cats ever. Touchy has the white kitten face, Hobbes has the darker and sharper face. Precious-weshus!!!!

3 comments:

Willow said...

our sweet kitties! My grandsons are wonderful and sooo cute!

Melissa P. said...

Adorable!

Kiti said...

Yes, aren't they adorable? I wish I had better-quality pictures, but if I use the flash, it takes a few seconds for the picture to take, and by that time, the cats have usually moved. That's why some of the pictures were taken sans flash. I love the second one, where Touchy is standing and looking into the camera. The last pic, by the way, is Hobbes, getting up close and personal.