20 March 2006

ILLIN'

This is no joke. I've been sick all day. My tummy is so nauseous! It's such a bummer, since I had stuff I really wanted to do. Instead, I lay around all day, and barely got even laundry done. I kept telling myself that it would pass, but it has persisted, and it's been hard to convince myself to eat anything. I haven't even been able to drink a lot of water. Bah.

The plumber fixed our leaky pipe, so that's a good thing. Rosalee came by with cheese that Olaf won at some banquet (long story), and also kindly brought some apple fritters from the donut shop.

Jeff came home as I was trying to make dinner (pizza), and he was kind enough to help with it, poor hungry guy. He told me that Josh (who visited us last week) had a case of the stomach flu over the weekend. That Josh-- He's always willing to share!

2 comments:

Willow said...

I'm so sorry you're sick.

Melissa P. said...

Yeah, what a bummer. Tell Josh thanks for being so generous, but you'd appreciate it if he kept his germs to himself next time.