25 October 2006

Hello, dear readers! At least, I hope there are still readers out there...

Sorry I've neglected you. As most of you know, I've been busy with work and weddings. The stress is really getting to me. I've been having trouble sleeping and staying focused.

Work has been a problem for several reasons, some of which I've avoided mentioning for the sake of discretion. I've been working through some paperwork issues that indicate to me that the human resources department in my district is operated by incompetents. It seems to be getting cleared up now, which is good, and I will be at liberty to explain more. However, my job satisfaction is extremely low at the moment. So I'm exhausted, frustrated, and very unhappy.

Oddly enough, I don't regret leaving my former position at the SATC. There were plenty of good reasons for me to leave. But I do wonder, where do I belong? Will I ever find something that is, for me, worth doing?

2 comments:

Willow said...

I check your blog every day. Yes, there is something for you to do that God has planned, just pray and ask Him.

Sher said...

I can understand the feeling you have/had. I, too, am currently very unhappy with my job ... with no hope of escape, because I know there is not much else out there that I enjoy doing.