11 October 2006

Stuffy

I now have some sort of cold or flu bug. Bah! I might have to miss some school. My head hurts, and my sinuses are all stuffy.

This weekend was rather nice. We went down to Los Angeles for Mia and Tim's California reception. I saw several relatives (I was impressed that I recognized some of them) and acquaintances, although most of them were friends of my parents or the happy couple. However, Sara and Elizabeth were there, so it was a fabulous time. I got to talk with them a lot, and then we went to dinner with them (and Jeremy, of course).

I could write more about school, but I really can't think of anything funny to share at the moment. It's been mostly frustrating, although things seem to be turning around. Some classes are more unruly than others, but eventually, they'll have to fall into line. It's hard spending several hours each day with children I don't understand. They really are illogical. I can't comprehend 99% of what they say or do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is why even though I'm a social worker, I work with adults! No yo comprendo kiddies.

I feel your pain.