31 December 2006

2 is the new 4, 0 is the new 2

And I'd do well to remember it.

We are visiting Sam and Melissa right now, and we've been having fun. We're watching Family Guy right now.

Melissa asked Jeff and me if we are going to have New Year's Resolutions. Neither of us is inclined to do that sort of thing, but Jeff said he'd like to lose weight.

I don't have any New Year's Resolution, but if I did, it would be something along the lines of:
-Get a healthy, balanced lifestyle that involves nutritious food, regular exercise, and plenty of alone time and fulfilling activites.
-Become competent at the guitar and improve my flute skills.
-Watch 20 Academy Award-winning films.
-Be accepted to graduate school.
-Learn to sew, and improve knitting skills.
-Achieve competency in another language, to be determined.

Detailed, step-by-step plans to accomplish above to follow.

No comments: