21 July 2007

I'm just wild...

... about Harry.


And yes, I've seen so many articles using that line, but oh, well.

Anyway, it is true. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released to the world in two hours, and has already presold more copies than any other book ever written. No, I didn't order a copy. No, I don't know when I'll be able to get my hands on a copy. I just know that if anyone spoils it for me, that person will not be my friend. Ever.

[As a side note, I found it extremely disturbing that when I searched for "Daniel Radcliffe" on Google images, in order to put a pic in this post, the first several images that popped up were naked pictures from his role in Equus. Eek!]

1 comment:

Humbled Man said...

We got ours this morning, no lines, no waits - walked into Target at 8:02 and walked out the door at 8:05. Quickest Target trip ever. Don't worry, we won't spoil it for you.

Although on the radio yesterday, they were taking a poll to see who would read the last page first. According to their very non-scientific radio poll, most people who called in were planning on reading the ending before starting the book. I was not one of them.