15 November 2007

Meme (tagged by Willow)

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Billy West, voice actor on Futurama.

2.What were you doing at 0800?
At 0800 today, I was at work, doing work stuff.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Eating.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
At what point? I held four different jobs at three different establishments, I was a bridesmaid in three weddings, and helped out on three other weddings, and then was introduced to World of Warcraft.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
I don't remember, but it probably wasn't interesting. I was probably chatting up Touchy or Hobbes.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Define "beverage". Do you mean "How many ounces of beverage did you have?" Or maybe, "How many different types of beverage?" I drank coffee, a lot of water, and a smoothie.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Blue and white.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Bulbs to replace the ones that died in my headlights.

9. Where were you last night?
Why? Who wants to know?!? I was at home, and yes, I have reputable sources who can confirm my alibi.

10 What color is your front door?
Blue.

11. Where do you keep your change?
Mostly in a jar, which I raid when I want to buy something at Starbucks.

12.What’s the weather like today?
Foggy in the morning, mild and sunny during the day, chilly at night.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip.

14. What excites you?
Good theology, a balanced equation, a nicely worded sentence.
Hearing good news from friends or family.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, eventually. I just got it cut a few weeks ago, though, so I'm fine for now.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
It depends on what is meant by "25".

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on who is listening.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes. I can't think of any interesting examples, though. I'm more likely to confuse people by tossing a word from another language into my English conversation. If I use a Greek or French word, I might be trying to sound clever. If I use an Indonesian word, it's more likely that my brain is way out there and forgets what it's doing, and in what language, so my mouth just spews forth whatever verbage may be easily accessible.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Sure, but that's not always bad. The LORD is a jealous God.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Amanda (Winter).

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kevin (White), or Katie (Coffin).

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Jeff.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Katie was asking if we live near Long Beach (we don't, but I wish we did).

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No. Should I?

27. Do you have curly hair?
My hair is mostly straight, but I have a cowlick, so it curls exactly the way I don't want it to.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Work, tomorrow morning.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Meh, lots of people are rude. I'm not tracking and measuring or anything.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Half of a sweet potato.

31. Will you get married in the future?
I doubt it. I'm already married. If I become a widow, I don't really see myself getting remarried.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I'm watching Quai des Brumes right now. It's pretty good, if you like early French film noir.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
It's more remarkable to note that there is not anyone I am actively disliking right now.

36. Did you cry today?
No, but I cried last night when I found that my car headlights were both burned out.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because Willow tagged me.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I'll tag Mama Mia, because she needs to update her blog anyway, and leave the other four open to volunteers.

No comments: