14 November 2011

Update on To-Do List (aka I'm So Boring)

True to form, I've accomplished some of the items on my to-do list, but they've been replaced by multiple other items, so I'm never going to come out ahead till I die, I think.

Things to do today and tomorrow:
Make dinner
Make lunches for tomorrow
Grocery store (again)
Call plumber
Home inspection to home warranty company
Call home warranty company
Call Dor-Mar
Call Dolores
Financial aid forms
Call school (again)
Aetna paperwork
Bank
Mow/rake
Compost bins
Recycling (again)
Scoop cat litter
Clean floors
Clean bathrooms
Clean car
Install booster seat
Empty vacuum cleaner
Best Buy – bill and card
Home Depot – receipt
Microwave warranty
Black & Decker – blender
Sort/file paperwork
Thank you cards
Other?

Done:
Bake bread
Bake cookies
Dentist
Pay daycare
School paperwork
Call school
Recycling
Laundry
Grocery story

No comments: