11 February 2006

It's Friday night, and it doesn't take a genius to know what we're doing. Yes, we're watching Sci Fi Friday, although we're flipping back and forth between that and the opening events for the Olympics in Torino.

John Doe: Have we found a hint of Doe's true identity? What will happen next week?!
Stargate SG-1: The previews made this episode look stupid, but it was actually a good old-school Stargate romp. It brought Baal back in the game. =)
Stargate Atlantis: *smirk* They just totally slammed on people who watch TV. However, this was a super-lame episode. No plot, no reason for it to have been made at all. *sigh*
Battlestar Galactica: More arch political drama. Much better than last week. Poor Billy, though. I've always been fond of Billy. He's so cute. The sweetest and least annoying character bit it, which is the way things always work out in dramas. When they showed him in the 'Previously on Battlestar Galactica' bit, I said to Jeff, "Oh, no, Billy's going to die in this episode! Just wait and see. Oh, I don't want Billy to die!" Sometimes, I'm too smart for my own good.

Today, in DSFGE Day 10, I filled out online application forms for Fresno USD, and talked to some human resources people there. Tomorrow, I shall take the CBEST. I hope I do well enough.

1 comment:

Willow said...

Good luck today Deb. I'm sure you will blow the scores out of the water!