07 February 2006

On to Monday

What can I say about today, Day 6 (I'm not counting weekends) in DSFGE?

Well, I signed up with Valley Staffing, an employment agency that does both temporary and permanent placement. I'm thinking that I will be able to work some now and then, for income, while I figure out the job situation. I also got a call back from another employment agency, so that seems okay, too. I haven't heard from Jo-Ann Stores yet, but have not lost hope.

Jeff and I had chili verde tonight (well, I just had a bean and cheese burrito with the salsa verde, no chili), and watched some Simpsons and Stargate. Now, Jeff is playing Halo.

In other news, the remote jungles of Papua have been found to contain all kinds of previously unknown species. Welcome to Duhsville, folks; I could have told you that 15 years ago.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was still Chili Verde. The Chili part refers to the fact that it is made out of Chilis. The Verde part refers to the fact that they are green. The fact that there is pork in it has nothing to do with the name.

Kiti said...

Once again, we demonstrate that Deb isn't really into Mexican food.