08 February 2006

Werk werk werk! It's awl I'm gud four.

DSFGE Day 7. It's been just over a week, and I'm ready to be done with it.

Today, I went to the Social Security office to get a new card to replace the one I can't find. Interesting experience. While I was there, a man got locked in the bathroom. I have no idea how. He was just pounding on the door and shouting, stuck inside the men's restroom... He eventually figured out how to get out, though.

After filing the paperwork for my card, I took the receipt down to the employment agency, since they needed two forms of ID, and I couldn't find my SS card yesterday. I simply showed them my receipt, and that plus my driver's license was good enough. Strangely, the driver's license alone was good enough for the SS office. Oh, well.

Jeff had an appointment with his supervisor, or a superintendent, or something, and he happened to show her my resume. She was interested in me, and wants to talk to me about some positions that might be a good fit for me. We'll see if anything comes of that.

Other than the above-mentioned incidents, the day was quite dull.

No comments: