06 March 2006

Oscar Goes To

I watched most of the Academy Award ceremony. I didn't have strong opinions, as I have not yet seen most of the nominated films. I can't afford to spend $10 apiece to see all those movies! I guess I'll watch them as I can, and form my own opinions about things (since my opinion is more important and prescriptive than all those Academy voters'). As it stands, I'm most looking forward to reading the fashion snark on Go Fug Yourself. =) Heather and Jessica, don't let me down!

I spent most of the day on the bed with my laptop, looking at jobs. I did so largely because it was nice and warm, and the kitty cats came and napped on the bed. It was so sweet!

1 comment:

Willow said...

We didn't really see ANY of the Oscars. After the show we tuned in for five minutes, the TV station guy, I don't even know what channel, couldn't get anyone to talk to him after the Oscars, so he spent all his time TALKING... boy, was I so not interested....