08 April 2006

Angel and pizza

Jeff and I are watching Angel. We ate pizza (which I had made), and are relaxing after a week of hard work. Jeff even went to Sacramento today! We were happy to get an Angel DVD in the mail today.

Anyway, I just have to say Harmony is the Worst. Vampire. Ever. Heehee.

And Christian Kane as Lindsay is the Best Evil Lawyer Ever. Not only is he a cutie (once he cuts his hair), but he is also funny, smart (except in his unhealthy attachments, of course), and possessed of an evil hand. Don't get me wrong--I like Stephanie Romanov (I figured out who she reminds me of: Candace Bergen) as Lilah Morgan, as much as anybody. But, how can anyone compete with the Guy with Evil Hand Issues?

Seriously, Angel has just gotten better and better in Season 2. The comeraderie, character development, interesting villiany... The actors are settling into their roles, and I think the writing is really tight. Charisma Carpenter is the best: perfect timing, smart, beautiful, skilled at being lovable without being cloying. Somebody give this girl more career! And Alexis Denisof is even better: intelligent, convincing fake British accent, and once Wesley stopped being a pratfall punch line, solid. And Andy Hallett as Lorne? Wow. Best Supporting Charactor Actor Ever. Or maybe he ties with Mercedes McNab as Harmony. Yeesh, how lucky was this TV show, to get such a fabulous cast.

Oh, and by the way, my pizza was delicious.

No comments: