09 April 2006

Blinded by Success

Jeff and I bit the bullet and went to Home Depot and bought blinds (for a decent price). They are white, faux wood, and quite functional. Jeff has installed them all on the bottom floor, and they look very nice. They afford privacy and light control, and they are giving me ideas for finishing rooms with draperies and such. I'm thinking blue for the front room and master bedroom, taupe or moss green for the living room, and I'm not sure what else for the other rooms.

We went to Gateway again for church. Jeff and I are planning to join a Bible study, so we're trying to figure out which of the available studies would work best for us. Bill and Judy are trying to get us to join the one that they are involved with, but we're not sure how that will work with our schedule. We'll keep you updated. Oh, yes, and we went to brunch with Olaf and Rosalee after church.

I'm still looking forward to being at work tomorrow, so that is good, I guess.

No comments: