13 April 2006

Creep Factor: +4

MySpace is an interesting networking tool. I am enjoying adding friends to my Friends section. However, I still don't like the interface, so I just check up on my siblings, look at a few friends, and then I'm done with it for the day. Well, today I clicked on a friend's Friends section, and found that Dan Yim is on MySpace. It was really... creepy. I have nothing but love for Dr. Yim--he has always been the soul of sarcasm-laced kindness to me--but he seemed, well, out of place. However, I don't think that was the part that creeped me out. In his profile, he went on about being an INTJ. As if it's not bad enough to be exactly like my dad, I gotta be like Dan Yim, too?

5 comments:

Melissa P. said...

LOL!

Memo to me: Stay away from Myspace.

Dan said...

Hey, what's wrong with INTJs?

-- Dan

Kiti said...

Who is this Dan? Not Graf Spee, so that's a puzzle.

Anyway, the thing about INTJs is that there's nothing wrong with them, except the fact that people now put me in a category consisting mostly of older men.

Dan said...

It is the "Dan" whose Myspace presence gave you the original creeps.

:)

Kiti said...

It seems equally out of place for Dan Yim to comment on my blog... with a smiley face...

Since I'd be even more surprised if you frequent my blog, I must assume you had an informant. Heheh. As if I'm important enough to be informed upon!

But feel free to stick around for the INTJ power boost!