13 April 2006

Still Admirably Evil

Or, I Am Now Intimately Acquainted With the Contents of My Fuse Panel

Diligent readers will remember my previous encounters with the Evil Demon Car Alarm of Doom. Well, it has become apparent that the evil resides in more than just the alarm electronics. I am also possessed of the Evil Demon Car Stereo of Doom. It works intermittently, due to a faulty fuse that jiggles loose on a regular basis. When the stereo cuts out, I have to (when next parked) open up the fuse panel and jiggle that particular fuse.

My commute to work is not lengthy, but I always enjoy the radio (King's Radio 103.3--good old music from the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s), as well as the chance to bebop to my old cassette tapes from high school. So it's nice to have the stereo available.

Well, it may be an Evil Demon Car of Doom, but it's my Evil Demon Car of Doom.

No comments: