02 April 2006

Narcissism

Got this from my kakak.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I was actively thinking about removing the little hair that had gotten stuck in my eye.
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
No way of knowing.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"
My first thought was "smore". Yes, I'm a chocolate junkie.
4. Favorite planet?
Huh? I've only ever been to one: Earth. In the night sky, Venus.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
I don't know. It's a number I don't recognize, although it is in the 714 area code.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don't have a favorite on mine, but I always covet the rings on my mom's and sister's phones.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Beige button-up.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Sadly, yes.
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing.
I'm wearing slippers, and I don't know their brand because I bought them at Savers.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Depends on what one would be doing in the room.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
He's one of my favorite people. He's my big brother!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
"Hi, love!" from Jeff.
15. Where is your letter box?
On a post by our driveway.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Whatever!
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Jeff.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Touchy, the world's most adorable kitty cat.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Like Dan, just one: caffeine.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I'm not sure. I might have one or two rolls that I've misplaced, but these days, I'm all digital.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
The last time I actually thought the world was a reasonably desirable place was when I was 12 years old.
22. Your worst enemy?
Myself.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Picture of lions from the San Diego Wild Animal Park.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"You're welcome," to Jeff, because he thanked me for bringing him some food while he did his homework.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you do?
I'd choose the ability to fly, because with that, I could earn a LOT more than just one million dollars by joining the circus or doing movie stunts or something.
26. Do you like someone?
Sure, plenty of people.
27. The last song you listened to?
The last song I actively listened to was Weezer's "Perfect Situation".
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
I'd definitely consider doing so.
29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
Can't think of anyone I'd punch; my tongue is a much deadlier weapon than my fist, anyway.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
The sofa.

No comments: