13 May 2006

Televeezhun

For reasons involving our cable internet having problems and the cable guy being unable to fix it earlier in the week, we've actually had TV (broadcast plus some cable channels). Thus, we've been totally trashy and watching TV for hours since Tuesday; it's been all Law & Order, all the time. The cable guy is coming tomorrow, so the TV will go away, and while it's been fun, I'm glad, because I'm getting a bit tired of seeing so much crime and evilness. Yeesh.

Let's see. In other news, I heard the weirdest song on the radio (103.3), by the name of "Ape Call".

I've been struggling a lot with insomnia. I'm not sure if it's the change in the weather, or the fact that it's staying lighter later and later into the night, or what. I've been inflicted with insomnia for more than a decade. It sucks to be so tired all the time, but I'm trying to cope.

No comments: