05 May 2006

Times

I am doing better tonight than I was last night. A reliable source informed me that the annoying parent with whom I had issues is just prone to being difficult and paranoid. I'm guessing the problem isn't so much with me, then. I can let it go.

This morning, at work, my friend/co-worker Tara noted that I was tired and stressed, and asked me what was going on. I told her about the parent-teacher issue, and she said, "I know exactly what you mean!" Of course she does. Tara teaches dance classes at a local studio. She has to deal with pushy dance moms. Often. Lots of them. All at one time. Suddenly, my little problem didn't seem so bad at all...

So anyway, I worked hard at getting battle-ready at work. I'm going down to shadow some training in Orange County next week. I'll be there Monday and Tuesday. If folks want to get together on one of the evenings (though not too late on Tuesday), maybe we can gather at some place like The Block or Downtown Disney. You can meet my fun-loving friend/co-worker Alice, too.

I made pizzarillas (pizzas made on tortilla crust) for supper, and then managed to wash the dishes and tidy a lot of the kitchen. Now, Jeff is playing Halo, and I'm finishing my blog and then going to work on sorting a few more pictures for the Israel scrapbook.

2 comments:

Sher said...

I would love to see you, and either Monday or Tuesday would be perfect for me (after 5pm or so).

Let me know the plans as they develop.

Graf Spee said...

Let me know when and where. I'll show up. Of course. :}