23 June 2006

I'm back

More or less.

I thought I'd jumpstart my blogging with a list.

Things that make me happy:
Wedding invitations from people I care about
Fuse TV
The Simpsons
Angels & Airwaves
Watching Fuse and The Simpsons, or listening to Angels & Airwaves, with my husband
My kitty cats
Classic movies
Amusing Georgette Heyer books
Gilbert and Sullivan operettas
Getting some good work done
Fashion articles that really are about fashion, and the clothes are cute
Softserve ice cream
The way that your teeth feel after you've flossed them
Singing along to musical theater soundtracks I play while driving
Good theology
Dancing around the house to music in our stereo
Solving a challenging physics problem

2 comments:

Sher said...

Yay! for wedding invitations received! :)

Unknown said...

I only make her happy when we watch tv or listen to music together....

I'll have to work on that.