18 July 2006

Fug Watch: Warped Tour 2006

I am terribly sad that I didn't think to start taking random pictures before the end of our time at the Warped Tour, as these are only a small sampling of the bizarre and downright inappropriate outfits I saw then, all of which just begged for a mocking.

For example, these guys just didn't even try. This isn't the Middle-class White Sports Fans Convention! Would it have killed them to put forth a little effort, and gotten at least a fake tattoo?



















And, of course, Sallie Sue was utterly confused, because the Rodeo Slut Ball isn't even being held anywhere near Fresno County this year.









This girl's hair clashed with her shirt clashed with her tutu (!) clashed with everything else at the event!!!













I can only imagine the conversation that went on at the entrance booth, when this girl showed up.

EVENT STAFF: We're sorry, miss, but we can't let you in. Our rules clearly state that you must be wearing a shirt in order to enter the premises.
GIRL: I am wearing a shirt. See? It's a tank top, and it's draped around my shoulders.
EVENT STAFF: We can't argue with that logic. Our apologies, miss. Please come right in!









And a tip for the guys out there: When chicks are out in warm weather, and flip up their shirts to expose their tummies, it's totally HOTT (as long as the chicks ain't fat and ugly, am I right?), but when bros do it, it's NOT ATTRACTIVE, especially if they are wearing baggy pants that droop to expose tacky, clashing boxer shorts...











1 comment:

Kiti said...

Sorry about the spacing of the photos and captions, everybody! It comes up differently on different browsers, so it might not come out right on your computer. I did my best. =(