25 July 2006

Wedding, Part the Second

At the reception, the punch was excellent and the cake was decent. I did sit with Joi and Jessy, along with Tracy Chappiari, Marcy Ratcliff, Andrea Haddock (dressed, as per usual, as though she were headed next to a Renaissance Faire), and some people (not known to me) named Ben and Bonnie.
Photo credits (in order): me with Joi (Ah you ready, Weavah?!), me with Reverend Dan in his dress uniform, Will with Jessy (whose romance I somehow intuitively picked up on during the ceremony, looking at Jessy in the pew next to me and thinking, "She'd be so great for Will! I wonder if there's something going on between them".), me with Will, and the bride and groom (I don't think Sharon knew I was taking the picture).

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

gosh, everyone is so goodlooking! Especially that Rev Dan guy and that fiery redhead with him! ;oP

Sher said...

Great pictures of everyone that know they were being photographed. :oD