25 July 2006

Wedding, Part the Third

After the whole she-bang was over, and Jim and Sharon departed to their destination, a flock of us went over to Cheesecake Factory in Fresno. I got to talk with Dan, Kevin, and Will (mostly Will).
REPRESENT!!! (And check out Mike kissing his girlfriend in the background of the second picture. Mweheheh.)

Then I went back home with six guys in tow, found places for all of them to sleep, and crashed into bed myself. Sunday morning, I woke up, cooked pancakes for breakfast (it's all about the Bisquick, people), went to church, snoozed on the couch, and planned a Bible study around Acts chapter 1. Jeff came home (from his trip to Montebello), we went to Bible study, and that was that. The spectre of Monday had returned...

1 comment:

Sher said...

The picture with Mike and Kate in the background is HILARIOUS! I'm definitely going to have to save that one for blackmale. Tee hee!