09 August 2006

Good times

Jeff and I had a busy weekend. Saturday, I worked on scrapbooking projects with Debbie and went to the library book sale. Then Jeff and I went to the gym (I exercised quite hard) and joined the all the Feelys for dinner at Little Italy. It was ostensibly a birthday celebration for me, and everyone was very nice.

Sunday, Jeff and I went up to Fresno to celebrate our anniversary. Can you believe it has been 4 years? I appreciate my husband so much! We've both done a lot of growing in the past few years, and I haven't been this happy in more than 16 years. Being me, I'm waiting for something horrible to happen, since happiness obviously cannot possibly last, but I'm also trying to enjoy it right now. As a habitually reticent person, I don't care to share much of my feelings, so that is all I'll say right now.

1 comment:

Willow said...

Happy Anniversary! See you Sunday on your birthday...