15 December 2007

Another Survey, non-Christmas

Mom sent this to me on e-mail, and rather than replying to it, I thought I'd post it here.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. software technician at Intel
2. lab assistant at Biola
3. rocket scientist
4. construction administration assistant

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. It Happened One Night
2. UHF
3. Alexander's Ragtime Band
4. Legally Blonde

Four Places I've Lived
1. Sentani, Indonesia
2. Portland, OR
3. Wheaton, IL
4. Fullerton, CA

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
1. Bones
2. Stargate SG-1
3. Charmed
4. Veronica Mars


Four Places I've Been:
1. Jakarta, Indonesia
2. Petra, Jordan

3. Thessaloniki, Greece
4. Tijuana, Mexico

Four People Who Email me regularly:
1. Spam originators
2. Mom
3. Jeff
4. Debbie

Four of my favorite foods:
1. fried rice
2. ice cream
3. fresh-baked apple pie
4. green guava

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Darwin, Australia (never been there, but sure, why not?)
2. Santorini, Greece
3. Rome, Italy
4. Singapore

Four things I'm Looking forward to in 2008:
1. being a mom
2. improving in knitting and sewing
3. taking up dance again
4. living in the southwest desert


2 comments:

Willow said...

I think we should take a grand tour--see the world! Eat guavas. Buy gelato. How about New Zealand, too? You can get possum yarn.

Mama Mia said...

possum yarn..... ?

What kind of dance are you planning on doing?