21 February 2008

Happy Two Weeks, Nathan!

(Written yesterday, posted today.)

Baby Nathan,

Two weeks ago, you were born. You existed prior to that, of course, and drastically affected my life for nine months before February 6. However, two weeks ago, you became REAL. And you proceeded to fill my life more than I ever thought possible.

Little babies are a full-time job, or rather, more than a full-time job. I spend AT LEAST 8 hours a day just feeding you! But no matter how much I have to feed you, or how often you keep me up all night, I will never get tired of holding you and looking at you.

Your mommy and daddy love you.

3 comments:

Willow said...

And your Nana and Grandpa adore you!

Sherida said...

That is so sweet! I agree about more than a full-time job. Caleb is down to 6 feedings per day, but that is still at least 3 hours, plus burping, cleaning up spit-up, and changing diapers. It's amazing how much time they take up!

Mama Mia said...

I can't get over how handsome he is! We can't wait to meet him in person. :o)

What a lucky guy to have such great parents, who love and adore him so much!!