02 June 2008

Meme from Willow's Cottage

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Just finishing my junior year of college. Courses for my spring semester included General Linguistics, Marine Biology, and Parasitology. Fun times!

2. Five things on my to do list today:
-Put a real post on my blog
-Unload clean dishes from dishwasher
-Load dirty dishes into dishwasher
-Finish unpacking and organizing my kitchen
-Help my friend Sharon dye her hair

3. Five snacks I enjoy:
-M&Ms
-chocolate chip cookies
-bananas
-Earl Grey tea
-Wheat Thin crackers with cheese

4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Well, a million dollars isn't really a lot of money any more, especially after taxes. But if I had it, I'd give 10% of it to a church or mission-related ministry. I'd give another 10% to another ministry or charity that championed some cause dear to my heart. Out of the remaining 80%, I'd pay off any debt I might have (school debt, etc.), set up a college fund for Nathan, and then put the rest in savings and investment.

5. Places I have lived:
Why do you ask? Who wants to know? I have lived too many places (although in only two countries):
Northridge, CA, USA. Bandung, Java, Indonesia. Minyambou, Irian Jaya, Indonesia. Meyokda, Irian Jaya, Indonesia. Canyon Country, CA, USA. Sentani, Irian Jaya, Indonesia. Wheaton, IL, USA. Sowi, Irian Jaya, Indonesia. Meyerga, Irian Jaya, Indonesia. Moyeba, Irian Jaya, Indonesia. Manokwari, Irian Jaya, Indonesia. Portland, OR, USA. La Mirada, CA, USA. Hillsboro, OR, USA. Anaheim, CA, USA. Fullerton, CA, USA. Long Beach, CA, USA. Visalia, CA, USA. Phoenix, AZ, USA.
I have heard of people who lived in the same house their whole lives, or until they turned 18 and went to college. I think, "Wow. How on earth did they manage that?"

1 comment:

Willow said...

Those people were not born into families where both parents have a serious case of wanderlust.