- Gotten Nathan and me ready for the day.
- Flossed my teeth. I don't do this often enough.
- Gotten at least a little food into Nathan and me.
- Run one load of laundry through washer and dryer, have one load in the dryer, and one in the washer.
- Called the engine service place about taking my car in. As it turns out, they are booked solid today and tomorrow, so I have an appointment on Thursday morning. Technically, I didn't actually complete that task on my to-do list, but I think I can cross it off anyway, as I addressed the issue and did as much as I can about it today.
- Restocked Nathan's diaper bag. I do that almost daily, of course, as I like to have it sitting ready to go at a moment's notice. In addition to plenty of diapers and wipes, I always pack a blanket, a burp cloth (which I actually seldom if ever use for burping, but they're great for so many things, such as an emergency changing pad), an extra onesie, and a pair of socks. In the winter, add sweater/jacket and booties for warmth. Then there are the consumables: snack-sized portions of applesauce and/or Cheerios, and the essential Orajel and teething tablets. Oh, and a toy or book.
- Washed Nathan's diaper bag's changing pad.
- Changed Nathan's diaper three times and his outfit once.
- Recycled two papers.
27 January 2009
Status on To-Do
It is noon, and so far, I have accomplished the following: