- Folded laundry from dryer.
- Ate lunch and fed Nathan.
- Engaged in a battle of wills with Nathan, regarding whether or not he was going to take a nap. This took a long time, but eventually, I won.
- Spent some quality time with Sara (though virtual, as she is in France).
- Unloaded clean dishes from the dishwasher, and loaded dirty dishes in after that.
- Made a few important phone calls.
- Went to AAA and got my membership (a Christmas gift from Debbie and Jerry).
- Hosted a little videoconference for Nathan and his daddy (who is doing work in Baltimore).
- Drove a small load of stuff over to the storage unit to keep until I am ready to deal with it.
- Took out the trash from my bathroom.
- Fed the cats and cleaned up their litter.
27 January 2009
Further Status on To-Do
I felt as if my afternoon was less productive than the morning. However, in retrospect, I really did accomplish a lot, including stuff both on and off my to-do list.