28 November 2011

Hey, everybody!

I'm not dead, or even unconscious. Sorry for being MIA these past two days. I went to a football-related party (I know, shocking, right?!) on Saturday, which I'd already committed to, so I felt obligated to go even though I wasn't really in a party mood. In the end, I'm glad I went because I had a good time, but you know how it is when you have to go be social when you don't really want to (or that just me?). Anyway, then on Sunday, I did a lot of productive stuff around the house. None of my activities made for particularly good reading material, and I couldn't think of anything to write.

1 comment:

Willow said...

Yeah, "I cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the stairs and swept the bathroom floor" isn't the best opening sentence for an exciting paragraph. But I'm glad you're alive :)