30 November 2011

Stats

Okay, for what it's worth, I've started looking at my blog stats out of curiosity. I don't get a lot of traffic, but it's at least fairly consistent. I've been mostly amused by the Google search terms that have led people to click on my blog, such as:
"black people hipster meme" (Huh?)
"uo on the rocks" (Huh?!)
"happy days potpourri" (If this is a product, I should get the manufacturer to sponsor my blog.)
"darkwing duck cartoon" (Aw, yeah)
"maternity clothes for skinny women" (So rude. Lol.)

However, I'm also quite confused and disturbed by the fact that the primary traffic source for my blog is a Russian site (domar [dot] ru, seeming more than a little shady as a money-making site). What is going on, Russia? Why me? Weird. Maybe I need to reevaluate my security measures.

4 comments:

Kiti said...

Another search term I just found leading to my blog: "shazam unto you a child is born".

SHOUT OUT to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.

Willow said...

Now I want to reread The Best Christmas Pageant Ever!

ardensia said...

Yeah, I get that same traffic from Russia. It's confusing. I wish Russia actually liked my blog....

Holly Mackenzie Cupp said...

I'm getting tons of suspicious traffic to my blog "Holly Dolly Fashion" from this same site domar (dot) ru. I hope it doesn't mess with my blogger account. I don't know what to do about it.