11 March 2006

Friday

Tonight has all the season finales for Sci Fi Friday. It will be a long and agonizing wait till July, to see what happens with Stargate SG-1.

Meanwhile, I'm not-so-secretly hoping that Stargate Atlantis will end with all the humans being devoured by the wraith, a fitting conclusion to all their meddling stupidity. *spoilers* The humans decide to experiment with genetic mutation on a wraith they kidnapped. Bad idea? DUH. Then they strike a deal with a faction of the wraith, to enable them to engage in genetic experimentation on their rival factions. Ya think it's a TRAP? Ya THINK?!? Yep, I'm totally routing for the wraith here. Except that I don't think the entire earth should suffer for the Atlantis team's idiocy. Ah, well. When the life-suckers show up in the Central Valley, I'll know who to blame.

Battlestar Galactica - Apparently, this finale is so amazing that they couldn't have just an hour. This one is an hour and a half. It's still good drama. Wild and cliff-hanging ending. We have to wait until OCTOBER to find out what goes down with the Cylons.

Star Trek: Voyager - Via Netflix. It pisses me off so much that the Voyager crew, while traipsing around a quadrant where they are intruders, still persist in referring to the indigenous races that they meet as "aliens". Hello????

And now: bedtime.

1 comment:

Sher said...

I was very pleased with the Battlestar Gallactica finale. I'm very unpleased that we have to wait until October for a new season.

In the meantime, I have seasons 1 and 2.0 to catch up on.