26 November 2006

Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!

Elizabeth left mid-morning today. I spent the afternoon doing laundry and watching an old Gregory Peck/Sophia Loren movie, Arabesque. I didn't finish it yet, though.

Sometimes, it's hard to be me. It is especially hard to be me in relation to other people. If I'm rude and prickly at times, maybe it's just a bad time for me to be around people. They should create a system of warnings and threat levels for INTJs.
"Today's Short-tempered Kiti Threat Level: Orange. Do not make any sudden moves or discuss politics. Force her to have at least one hour of alone time. We also strongly advise against suggesting the viewing of modern romantic comedies."

We had Bible study this evening. Once again, it was demonstrated that it is difficult to have a study with people of such varying experience in the Word. One person stated that she has not been fed in Bible study, for a while, and she wants to go to a more topical approach that will give her ways to apply the Bible to her life (and she suggested that we should do the 40 Days of Purpose thing in January). I reminded her that it is each person's responsibility to figure out how to live the Bible in one's life, but to no avail: I think she wants to be spoon-fed. And, then, why not? She is sort of a toddler Christian, so getting milky nourishment is not a bad thing for her. I guess it is just hard for me to see it for myself.

I called my mom and talked for a long while. It was nice.

No comments: